Saturday, November 22, 2008

The light and the water

It's a saturday today. I just came home from my cousin's ROM. Anyway, pretty much stayed home these few days to watch, well, dvds. I wasn't very sure about renting Moulin Rouge but since they didn't have Good Will Hunting, i guess i'd take my chances and go for the "critically acclaimed" film. So, Moulin Rouge actually made it's way to my top 20 films of all time(currently)! It wasn't just any musical; The songs fit in perfectly, Nicole Kidman was just absolutely stunning as Satine and the whole thing was funny at the right time yet ended dramatically touching. After that, i watched Over her Dead Body and The Dangerous lives of the Altar Boys. They are both okay, not bad. Yeap. It's raining now and i absolutely love such a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home