Monday, November 3, 2008

I dont want to grow up

For the past few months, i've lived life without worries. Well, i couldn't be bothered by them. I told myself to spend as much as i want, play as much as i want and be as wild as i can because i didn't want to be a mummy's boy. However, tonight i realised that i've neglected my mother alot. My mother is unlike any other mother; She doesn't have friends. So, i feel that as her son whom she gave most of her life away to, i should be nice to her and remind her how much i love her. Tonight will be the night that i have to start thinking again. Ever since "forever" hit me, i was afraid to think. I liked keeping my mind blank, caring about only trivial things that matters for as long as the life of a firefly. I'm afraid to think but i realised that i have to overcome that anyhow.

If i were given a choice, i'd roam the world with a sketchbook. I'd write random stuffs that i learn about from the different places in the world. Or i'd be a producer that produces movies that i like, movies about people's lives and the world with it's different complexities and beauty. I'd want to be an actor so that i can live the lives of others temporily. I really love movies, much more than i love clothes. Okay, that's all for today, i shall get back to reading my storybook. Speaking of which, it's been a long time since i finished reading a book. How can i forget about one of my favourite past times?

If you are free, take some time to watch the movies Mysterious Skin, The Lookout and Across the Universe. They are very off-stream movies but i find them really meaningful. Ohh yah, i have a favourite Actor now, his name is Joseph Gordon Levitt. He is one of the most incredible actors of our time. The level of depth he can acheive in portraying a character is simply outrageously good. I'm also very excited about The Reader and Revolutionary Road that's coming out and both starrs Kate Winslet. Okay, enough. Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home