Sunday, November 2, 2008

4 mins and 32 secs

Hi, i'm back. How are you? The very disgusting feeling is growing inside of me again. I refuse to finish my homework ; I'm too lazy. I refuse to play the dvds that i rented now because i just don't feel like watching them now. I refuse to go to sleep for fear that i may never wake up. I refuse to talk to someone because there isnt anyone to talk to. The only nice thing i can think about now is food. I'm going to starve myself to death.

If i were to climb up a stairs and fall back, will there be anyone to catch me?

The feeling of insecurity is a level of fear.

Loneliness is pushing me towards you.

My mum is currently watching a pervertic killer show and it's not helping me in my mood. Why do people kill themselves when they reach the end of the road in life? I can't bring myself to do that because i'm afraid of the start in another life. Ohh no, no more thinking about that. Arh shit, i'm driving myself crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home