Sunday, November 9, 2008

FICTION reality FANTASY.

The trip to Malaysia was not at all calming. It was somewhat rather nerve wrecking. More acnes for me and i pretty much spent my time walking around in the malls alone. All the clothes i bought were on impulse and i know that i'll probably not even wear some of them. Retail therapy.

Twilight Saga. I'm done reading it. The excitement, anticipation and alot of other feelings rushed through my emotions throughout the entire process of reading. I have to say, even after hours of completing the book, i'm still very much in the world of vampires, werewolves and.... immortals. I hate to go back into the real world, where pain was real and where disgusting humans lived. I don't want to go to school, i dont want to go anywhere. I just want to sit somewhere alone, read books and watch movies all day long. Hmm.... guess i've got to snap out of it.

Anyway, my aim is to collect all these DVDs as soon as possible.

Little Miss Sunshine
DreamGirls
Les Choristes
Transamerica
Mysterious Skin

and alot more that i can't remember now. Argh heck, just collect as many of them as i can. The love for movies is growing stronger for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home