Thursday, November 6, 2008

Twilight

So, for the past 2 days, i've been too engrossed with a new discovery - a book( or should i say a few books ) . I bought twilight 3 days ago thinking that i'd read through it slowly in my mundane life. The next thing i know, i was thrown into a world of fantasy. I always had a thing for fantasies. Throw in some vampires, werewolves and hot blondes and i'm on board! Touted as the next "Harry Potter", Twilight is interesting in it's own way but it definitely is not as good as Harry Potter. However, it's still an interesting read. I didn't know it was so popular until i went back the next day wanting to purchase the second book. Times was out, so was popular. I panicked; I needed those books! So i ran around tampinese mall trying to locate a bookstore and found one, just opposite popular. San's bookshop. I've never been there before but heck, who cares? The counter was filled with New Moon and Eclipse and i was very happy.... until the lady at the counter said : "All these have already been reserved." "Oh no!" I thought to myself. I think the unhappiness showed on my face because the lady quickly responded. "Actually i still have one or two more of them here." My face lit up instantly. I bought both of them without asking the price. Happy as can be, i walked towards the carpark. Anyway, i've finished New Moon and is halfway through Eclipse. 1000+ pages in just 2 days. I'm rather proud.

I haven't been of a going-out mood for the past few days and i like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home