Friday, November 14, 2008

When you're asleep.

Life has been a blur lately. I can't remember what i did for the past week. I don't know why i'm doing the things i've been doing. It has been a rather aimless week for me. My sis just dropped out of Uni to go work at Campus Crusade. The pay is rather low there and there's no future in it. She says that it's where God is leading her to but i seriously think she is ruining her life. For a big spender like her, she's really insane to think she can be satisfied with just 1k per month. She is just going to shop and ask my mum to pay. It's not that i have no faith in her, i just know her too well. Plus, my dad is rather disappointed that no one in our house is ever going to get a degree before starting work. My mum says there are still the 3 of us. She must be crazy. By the time jlo get his degree, he will be 30 when he starts work. jle is still young and he's not the studying type and you think i'll get a degree? well, not before hearing this. I don't know why i'm saying all these also. Pointless. Damn stressed up. I'm so gonna run away from school. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home