Sunday, November 16, 2008

Candy for the eyes

I just spent 2 days at home, watching dvds and reading books. I absolutely love such a life. If only weekdays wouldn't come and i wouldn't have to think about school stuffs when monday hits me in the face. I haven't completed the dress that is due tomorrow even when mine's the easiest one to complete amongst the class. I suck.

Okay, to make myself happier, i looked up my eye candies.

Here are the stars (4 great actresses 1 singer) that i'd love to date.



Anne Hathaway, Emma Watson, Kristen Stewart, Ellen Page, Ashley Tisdale.


Here are the guys i want to be.




Kevin Zegers, Shia Labeouf, Emile Hirsch,Robert Pattinson,Joseph Gordon Levitt.



Even when they're above 40, they look hotter than any woman i know.




Marcia Cross, Kate Winslet, Kate Beckinsale, Felicity Huffman, Cate Blanchett.
With so many beautiful people around, there are two thinks you think about.
1st - It's hard to deny angels' existence.
2nd - It's very hard not to feel depressed at the same time. hahah. Goodnight and have a nice day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home