Saturday, November 15, 2008

Carpe Diem

So, the word was used frequently in the movie Dead Poet's Society. I think that it's a very wonderful movie. Comedic and dramatic at the right times with a meaning to it. Robin Williams just made his way into my top actors list. Carpe Diem - Seize the Day. Yes i would like to live everyday of my life to the absolute fullest but well, i really don't know what to do. What should i do? What do i want to do?

I just finished watching Transamerica again for the 3rd time. Near perfect movie thanks to great performances by Felicity Huffman and Kevin Zegers. Every time i watch it, i can't help but feel very bitter about Felicity not winning an Oscar for that role. I just read an article that said that most Acadmy Voters recently admitted that they didnt watch Transamerica so they voted for Reese Witherspoon. Ohh fuck you people. To me, Felicity Huffman is every bit an award winning actress who deserves more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home