Sunday, August 10, 2008

Woke on the wrong side of the bed.

I'm in school now. It's a damn fucked up day. I woke up at 8.45 when class starts at 9. I quickly bathed and left the house. Wanted to drive but i wouldnt be able to get back home in time cos i have a lot of things to do. So, when i reached the lobby, 58 just left. This means that i have to wait for another 36mins before the next bus comes. I thought to myself it's okay. So, i walked to the bus stop. Now, all of a sudden a bus appeared and it looked like 58 so i decided to run using the strength i have in the morning to chase after the bus. So, i reached the bus stop and when i turned around, it was a bus in training. God, i must look really stupid. Nvm, counted the money in my wallet and decided to use the money i saved in the previous week to take a cab. Reached school at 9.45am and the cab fare cost $14. Went to the class and guess what? No one's there. Checked my mail in the com lab and there wasnt anything about cancelled classes. Saw a fellow classmate and she said that there aren't any classes. WTF. what is fucking wrong with the lecturer? FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Currently in a very bad mood. It's really hard to think about what can cheer me up now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home