Monday, July 28, 2008

What i go to school for?

Nothing much happened today. Went to school and the module was Retail Management. The module is kinda interesting. However, i find that there is no motivation in going to school. 9-6. long hours. the break from 12-3 is going to be so darn freaking boring. I'm just going to be sitting at some corner doing my work till class starts at 3. Relationship with classmate is getting bad... now even val and py realise the gap between us and yan,ethel shiqi. Good thing is i still can talk to val,py&gary. Fuck school lah. Really cannot tahan the fact that im not in the same school as alvin, leonard,weehow,shifu,weiping,ahchow. I rather be in a course i dont like then to be in a course i like and not like the fact that im not happy everyday. how to concentrate?

Many things i want to say, i didn't say. Many things i shouldn't say, i said. I like to act stupid so that you look clever. I like to be the darkness so that you can be my sunshine. Still, i want to let you know that i just meant well.

Oh, i pray that august will fly past and september will come soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home