Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Yet i still feel happy.

Last night, i had such a good dream. I dreamt that i finally went under the knife for my face and i looked so good. I look handsome, i look hot but the most important thing was that i looked happy. I can't wait for it to come true.

No class today. Slept till 10 as it was raining. Went to SP to look for alv and leo. Then went to town and the shop still dont want to open. Wh joined us and we went to paragon for awhile before going to cf house for mj. Lost 50 today. cool right? hahah. I still feel happy, dont know why. Oh wait i know why, because i get to spend the day with the few people that makes my life so worth it. I can't wait till tmr evening. Finally i get to watch dark knight. :)

Mum,dad and sis are going to hongkong tmr. Gonna miss them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home