Thursday, July 17, 2008

Why so serious?

I've GOT to get the FCUK limited edition shirts of the Joker. I've GOT to watch Batman: The Dark Knight because it's the last completed movie Heath Ledger is in.

I have so many stuffs to buy yet, my bank account is running so low i'm getting worried. I still need to buy car one leh. So, should i get the Colgate's job? Thing is, i really dont want to work if alvin dont want to work. I dont know lah, quite vexed. This is why i wish i was filthy rich.

Perfect Cut gave me a new reason to watch again tomorrow. Pan Ling Ling, one of my utmost favourite in Mediacorp is going to guest star. Cool.

I'm so excited about tomorrow. I hope nothing bad happens please........

I just had dinner and im fucking hungry now. Why ah?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home