Thursday, July 10, 2008

Perfect Cut, sure or not?

Watching Perfect Cut. It does feel a little weird to be watching such a show in singapore. It's something like Nip/Tuck and it's cool. Wow, this girl just said something cool yet, mean. Alvin says the nosejob looks freaking disgusting and i do have to agree. It looks painful and disgusting but then and again, i'll still go under the knife. Have you seen my picture in pearlyn's blog? wah lao eh, freaking ugly lah. I dont mind the pain, i just want to look good.

The charmaine thing is still bothering me. Alvin says i have more enemies now but i dont like enemies, i never liked having enemies.Jacintha just text me about it and i found out charamaine is her friend too even fran knows about it. I just hope that these people would accept my apology. Okay, saying anything further wouldnt sound sincere anymore. Anyway, sorry again and to issey if you're reading,sorry dude.

Everyone wishes for a light that never goes out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home