Friday, July 4, 2008

My Current Obsession 2

Okay, im not yet asleep so i suppose i shall do this now.

List of people i know that i think, still can make it.(of course face lah)

Friendster -
Boys (not in any order)
= Issey Lim
=Leonard Kwek
=Daryl Loh
=Jeremy Chua
=Okay, i'm actually stucked. I dont find any others in my list of guys who can make it. Either i have too little friends or sg guys just dont have what it takes.

Girls (not in any order)
=Ishwinder Kaur
=Pearlyn Chua
=Shisei Lim
=Kellyn Wee
=Vanda Seetoh
=Sharlane
=Vivian Koh
=Hahah, more hot girls than hot guys.

Current i dont really know them craze.
Boys
=Jonas Brothers
=Kevin Zegers
=Emile Hirsch
=Fernando Torres


Girls
=Anne Hathaway
=Torres' Girlfriend
=Emma Watson
=Victoria Beckham
=Blake Lively
=Miley Cyrus

Yup,thats about it. Agree with me?

Actually, if you were to ask me out of the whole list, who would i choose to spend the rest of my life with? It would have to be ishwinder. She wouldnt be reading this thats why i would say it. She is the most wonderful woman ive ever met and she makes my heart skip like never before every single time i see her. She makes me laugh and makes me feel confident as myself. A great friend . Someday, i hope that our paths will meet again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home