Monday, June 30, 2008

Is it possible to mend a broken heart?

I kinda killed myself when i handed in a piece of unfinished work for the final assignment. I kinda killed myself again when i was 2 hours late for a presentation with the whole coursemates.

I am.....

Do i live a life for myself or do i live my life for others? Which is the easier way? Which is the right way? I still need time to find out. However, time is running out. I can't live that long and i'm still wasting my time. I really dont know what to say anymore. I blog for the sake of blogging. I know i have to blog but then and again, i don't know why i blog.

Sorry for having such a emo-blog but then and again, i dont suppose anyone would be reading it.

"You're too apologetic"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home