Saturday, June 28, 2008

What's light, what's darknes? Without one, can the other survive?

Well, the past few days have been... yeah, nothing to talk about. Today, soccer wasn't as good as i thought it would be. Actually, it sucked but still, having everyone around was still cool. I think i should improve myself before going to the field again. After that, went home straight because dad has a dinner to attend. I didnt know my dad was the vice-financial manager of "Ri Xin Liondance Troupe". He was amongst the 12 being awarded on stage infront of 100over tables of guests. Although it's a little beng-ish, I have to say im proud of him. Stayed home for 2 reasons, 1 cos i had a headache, 2 cos i wanted to watch Lotr, didnt regret it. Yet, it was another fun day missed with the girls. I know that fun would always be there when out with the girls.

I feel like typing so much yet, the lack of motivation is there.

It's better not to dream; Dreams are called dreams because they never come true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home