Friday, June 13, 2008

Panda Eats Shoots & Leaves.

Class was boring today. Well, not many people turned up at all. Went for the second last lesson of driving and i didn't hit any poles today! hahahah. Well, i do hope that the same thing would happen on the test day. I'm getting more and more nervous. My dad hopes i pass on the first attempt because most of the people we know did. I'm so stressed. I haven't felt so stressed since the "O" Levels.

Went to watch Kungfu Panda with Aunt and Cousin. Aunt bought my ticket and i was more than happy because i'd love to watch Kungfu Panda. However, it meant another day of missed out fun with the gang. Sorry guys. Kungfu Panda was great. A really great feel good movie for the young and old. A must watch to brighten up your day.

Well, home is still making me feel empty. I don't like this feeling now. Can someone tell me what they're doing now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home