Sunday, June 8, 2008

Lie, lie, it's all a lie.

Thats how downright fucking ugly i am. Like it?


You know what? i've decided to blog again. Yup.


Eveytime i look at my blog title, it will always be like looking into a mirror, a mirror that truly shows your face ; Your real face. Am i living as the person i'm born to be or am i living the person i want to be? I've always been thinking about it. Ever since i understood things, i've known the fact that i've always been feeling inferior. I don't hide the fact that i feel inferior and i know that it would be seen as a weakness. I don't see a wrong in feeling inferior yet, i don't want to be. That is why i want the right to make my face look better. I dont want to feel unmanly. I want to be cool. I don't fucking care if i'll no longer be me. As long as i like myself, i don't care if im not myself. Drinking protein shakes is torture and it gives me the risk of getting kidney problems but as long as it helps me gain weight and look better, i'll keep drinking it. I have no idea why i'm typing all these but hey, its a blog. I think, i write, i don't write. Thats my problem.


You say that i'm paranoid and you're right. However, have you thought about why i'd be paranoid?


It's just a fucking fucked up feeling yet, i don't feel sad. Probably nothing more can make me sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home