Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It's all about sex.

Fear do not stop you from living your life.


LOVE. or LOVE...

which one would you pick?

Did i mention how much i love movies? Managed to catch 27 dresses, its rather nice. Met up with Jacintha and Vanda to watch Sex & the City. My, the movie is very, very stunning. All the high fashion, haute coutures and darling sex. You should have seen Carrie's wedding dress. 2 words to describe it : Absolutely Gorgeous. Kudos to Vivienne Westwood. I wouldn't mind watching it a 2nd, 3rd or 100th time.

Class has been great for the first day. Basic draping sounded alittle boring though. I think i can handle that since class is from 9-12 only.

I'm gonna play the dvd of PS: I love you now. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home