Sunday, May 25, 2008

617 (3) or (6)

I was awoken by a call this morning. Vivian? Why would she call me on a Sunday morning? Well, it appears that i have work today! Yay! work today! hahaha and the best part, is that i'll be working with alvin and vivian! hahah. yes.

Work was fun, it involved alot of chatting, a few registering and of course, some card scratching if you know what i mean :) didnt win anything though. our co-ordinater won 2 dollars. lol

alvin made four mistakes today. lol

1: asking a china guy to call back to shen zhen ( he cursed his family indirectly that they are suffering in shenzhen)

2: asking a woman her age in public when he daughter was beside her ( the lady was so upset )

3: commenting on how not pretty the other co-worker is while she was standing behind him

4: Asking a lady "hi, today off day ah?" (implying she is a maid) the lady replied "NO, I HAVE A HUSBAND"

LOL. alvin made work fun, of course vivian did too.

well, the highlight, would be the 4-d part. as i was buying the scratch card, i decided to try my luck in buying 4-d. I called alvin and ask both him and vivian to choose a number. they chose 1 and 7. so i thought 6-1-7.......... what would the next number be? at first i kept thinking how nice it would be if there were 4 of us but there were only 3. damn. so i thought okay, i shall choose the last number of yesterday's winning number. I saw a 6 so i wrote it. What i didnt realise was that the winning number yesterday ended with a 3, not a 6.

7pm came. 3rd prize? 6173. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SIAN DIAO!

okay, okay, okay, then alvin kept saying 3 of us what! why never buy?!?!?!? I also think im quite dumb. then we realised that yesterday's 2nd prize, was 6176. NICE ONE RIGHT??????

i was quite upset with myself for awhile.

well, whats mine will be mine.

dad and mom bought dinner and fetched us home.



I know i'm late but still, Meet me in Montauk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home