Saturday, May 17, 2008

I've never forgotten how beautiful you are.

Grapevine
We booked the whole restaurant! :D too bad chow didnt join us :(
Alvin LOVES PORKCHOP.
could you see how cool it was? the picture shows us, an empty restaurant and a empty street.

Today, i knew its fate when i walked the other way, i knew it's fate when your beautiful eyes met mine even amongst the crowd. I knew it was special when you ran out to meet me. For me, seeing you again was one of the best thing that could happen in my life. However, you brought the saddest news. Who knew you'd leave? Well, i know that i can only replay the day we sat in the canteen watching sunset and i can only dream of saying yes again. Hey girl, you're still the hottest lady i've ever met. Take care.


Well, What happens in Vegas was a really great movie! 4/5 for me. Romantic, funny and a little brainy. How i wish i met a girl like cameron diaz, i mean, she was the bomb! hahah oh and i'm glad that bunnyfu gave me a surprise by turning up for the movie. They went home after the movie while i headed to chow's house for over-night mahjong. met an obnoxious at guy who has the ego of a....... egoist, appetite of the hippo and, he still dares to critisise my friend. hey, cf may not be that perfect but no ones talk bullshit about friend other than me so shut your mouth you disgusting piece of shit. sory chow, he is your friend and im just voicing my opinions.


it was the morning that was fun. haah. we went to the hongkong cafe at heartland for breakfast and the place was empty! hahah. its like we booked the whole restaurant. Now, alvin is doing his slimming excercise while im trying not to fall sleep. its 7.13am now. hahah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home