Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Water, blue. Grass, green.

I seriously dont know how to express my excitement in making a dress. Hahah. I stayed in class till 9plus just to make the sample dress and it's done! It's rather good but i hope the real one will be as nice because different materials gives different effects. Going home at such a time is really bad.

Stress is trying to force it's way up my mind and of course, i have my way to block it out. However, marketing report is to be submitted tomorrow and so is the dress. How saddening? oh, and i still need to go out with kellyn and gang later. How do i find time to finish all the work? plus, i have to do my work using photoshop. 1, i dont have photoshop. 2, i dont know how to use photoshop. haha. im so dead.

i think i dont blog like i do last time anymore. i dont know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home