Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I need to seek help, soon.

I have no idea why, everyday is not as fun anymore. The life in me is slowly starting to dissolve. I'm scared, fucking scared. Why am i experiencing all this?

So, today morning i went to NUH to see the Cardiologist. He told me that if i were to be confirmed with this disease (marfan disease), one of the veins in my heart would explode when i reach the age of 40? ohh, and i cant have kids cos it would be passed down.So he did a few test on me and have to do a heart scan and a eye test. Heart scans are a bore. I spent 40mins in a dark room with a nurse rubbing my chest. The test shows that i have blood reversing from my heart when blood is pumped into my heart. He says it's because the valve is crooked. Eye test is next week. Don't think i'm going to be so unlucky lah.

Anyway, Happy Birthday to Pearlyn Chua! Can get license alrd leh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home