Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I'm back baby and no, i didn't bring sexy along.

Korea was not fun but relaxing. Holidays are always good for getaways. There are some people i dont want to see or even think about but there are people whom i wish i could spend my every moment with. It is a 50-50 thing. There just some things that i have to let go. The sea is always calm before the storm comes. I'm not sure if im prepared.

The 3 of us -mum,cousin and i went to korea for a free and easy trip. None of us went there before or speak korean. We just survived on a piece of map. Korean trains are so fun. We went to several places ourselves and shopped around. You have to be very rich to go there and buy the stuffs that you like. I'm only rich enough to go there, not buy stuffs.

Went to take my pay just now. I'm glad that there is extra money in my bank. Makes me feel good. I need to work more. School is starting and i bet they're gonna call me back for a portfolio review. They are definitely going to be harsh on me and i'm not prepared for it.

I'm leaving for thailand later. take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home