Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Leaving.

It's 4.44am now. Yup, just as i've guessed it, I couldn't sleep. I know that i would never be able to sleep the night before i fly off. The feeling is just the same, i feel weird and i don't want to leave. My eyes can't even close but i'm freaking tired. I want to meet alvin and hear his laughters, i want to see shifu and laugh at his english. I want to lie on siying's shoulder and tell her to eat more. I want to eat with pearlyn so that i can finish all the rice and grow fat. I want to meet bestie and just slack with no worries. I want to talk about the past with vivian. I think i'm just suffering from pre-flight depression. It always happens. I'd most probably delete this post when i get back. I think i'm weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home