Thursday, April 24, 2008

Do you believe in love?

It's the 25th of April, 11.03am. I am currently sitting on my sofa trying to figure out what i'm going to do for the next 1 hour before i head down to ubi for my dental then to TP for my lesson. Every minute is important i suppose because i have a very high chance of dying young. I hope i'll be lucky enough to run away from death, at least till im done with life.

School. This is the part whereby i really love the subjects im taking and look forward to class everyday. I mean, marketing and apparel production is so darn fun. However, the spoiler is actually, seeing my classmates. Seriously, they are getting on my nerves. Everyday they would say :"eee your shirt so small", "eee you so skinny" and "eh,only gay people wear skinny jeans". Just because i dont retaliate doesn't mean i can be bullied. There were times when i wanted to say: "you are so FAT", "you are so UGLY", "you are not fit to be in ADM" and "you think your dressing very good is it?". Of course, how can i say that, they are girls and i'm not the kind who would hurt people's feelings. That's why i love my friends, as in the groupie ones. Compared to my classmates, the groupie girls rock so much. They can't take jokes as well as siying, they are not as acceptable to comments unlike kellyn and they are not as pretty as pearlyn. lol.

I had fun for the past few days.

i thought it was over but when i saw you, everything came back.

easy way or right way? i finally understood the meaning of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home