Sunday, April 20, 2008

The sun will always rise again.

Have i told you that my greatest dream is to be an actor and win an Oscar? I think i did but oh well, i just enjoy talking about it. Yes, i want to be an actor because i think being an actor is the best thing ever. You get to be a different person for different periods of time. I call it escapism. The day i can hear my name called in the ceremony would be the day i would truly say: "I did it." Well, we all have impossible dreams don't we?

So, i've got my timetable for the semester already. Well, i can't complain about it. There will be marketing for designers, apparel production 2, figure drawing and lots more that i have no idea what is it. It's 9am to 6pm everyday then. I know i've told myself to work hard for umpteen times but didn't do it in the end. Now, it's time to really not just talk the talk but walk the walk. Did that come out right?

It was my cousin Fion's birthday celebration yesterday at Fish & Co's. My sis and i organised a private function there for her family and friends. I hope she enjoyed it. I didn't. There things that i love about being an organiser. I can control things and be in charged. However, you tend to miss out the fun that is going on because you have things to do.

Chionged another TVB serial last night. Devil's Disciples was great. I miss the times i chionged dvds so last night was a great night. Finished the whole serial in just one night.

When i told my mum i needed a psychiatrist, she thinks that i'm joking. I don't know. I need to settle my problems and i'm not sure if i can do it alone. god damn it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home