Thursday, May 8, 2008

The third one.

In my dream, i walked pass you. When i was about to reach you, you turned and walked away. The best reason i can give myself was that, you didnt see me at all.

I find blogging a chore. I dont blog as usual anymore probably because i dont see the need and also dont see a point. Maybe i was just too busy. Like right now, im not really looking at what im typing. My mind is filled with many many things and i dont know what. I think school is getting bad. Like, real boring and stuff like that. Classmates are harder to get along with. Hanging out with a bunch of girls everyday is really tiring. I have to watch project runway every week before i can actually bring my legs to school.

i love american idol. it's a new hobby. I think both the Davids are great but my heart lies with Sayesha. Well, i've got a soft spot for black girls with a good voice (Dreamgirls hint hint?) I hope she wins. Oh ya, Maroon 5 performed tonight and i finally saw the face of the lead singer. he looks weird. well, i like his voice so what?

oh no, stress pimples are out now. all my lecturers and classmates still think that im a lazy and lousy student but i know that one day, i can prove to them that i've got what it takes.

i have high expectations for my bestfriends.

i hope someone asks me out tomorrow, im bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home