Saturday, May 3, 2008

Please, don't die.

I have to hang on to every breath every minute, i have to hold on to every single moment of happiness because i'm never sure when i'll drop down low again. Please, don't talk about death, sickness, unhappiness and forever in front of me. I won't be able to stand it. I'm not sure, what's about my life. Why do i seem to be like that. Am i the only one who realises? or am i the only one who fears? I'm not sure. For some people, they have someone special to be there with them whenever they feel down but i can't find that special someone. So, will that special someone please appear?

Ah chow's birthday celebration was great. It has been such a long time since we all sat down and have such a nice chat. Of course, followed by that was mahjong session. hahah. yes, friends rock.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

An zhua bor tagboard ah?

May 6, 2008 at 5:13 AM  
Blogger Smile or Frown said...

because i dont know how to make! HAHAH.

May 8, 2008 at 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home