Friday, May 9, 2008

Won't go home without you.

Sometimes you really have to take things step by step and slowly find out in life what you really want to do.

These few weeks, i've been vexed. Trying to prove to my lecturers and classmates that i can do well, trying hard to maintain friendships and sustaining my relationship with my mother. I'm really vexed when it comes to friendships. I just read a magazine and Sarah Jessica Parker said that at this point of life, nothing comes to you bigger than losing something or someone. I personally feel like it's really true and im not the kind of person who likes losing things. I think that relationships are what truely matters. I'm still vexed as in i think alvin prefers jialong then me. shifu thinks im embarassing as a friend. is leonard still angry with me? what is he angry about in the first place i still dont know. how is isaac doing and does he prefer new friends? Is andy doing fine in school? how about colin, how's his course and how's his classmates?whats happening to ahchow? i havent really talked to these people in awhile and it really is bothering me.

okay, my mind is really messed up now. i need to take a break. byebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home