Sunday, June 8, 2008

ICON

It's June already. I've never really looked at dates nowadays, didn't really realised that half a year has past.

Today, i thought about it. Do i want to be a designer? or do i want to be an image consultant? Pros and cons of course. In singapore, you seldom find people who would want to dress up. There are many women on the streets who think that they have very good dress sense but they actually don't. However, if you tell them that, they would actually be offended. I really wonder what's wrong with them. Well, not everyone has te same taste though. Ohh yeah, even if i become a image consultant, i'd only do formal wear. If i want to be a designer, i'd most probably go into bridal because singaporeans aren't haute enough for evening. Well, it all depends again.

I feel that my dad and i have nothing much to talk about, which is a problem. I always feel that i'm not good enough for him. He doesn't know what to talk to me about and i always have trouble finding a topic to talk about with him.

I think that i think alot and want to blog alot but everytime i start, i just cant think about what to blog about. Probably it's the tv.

I need to re-organise my thoughts again, you made me feel the need for it.

Please don't disappoint me, i've pinned alot of hopes on you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home