Wednesday, June 11, 2008

When the rain falls, i smile.

Today, I wondered. Why do i always agree with you even if i didn't. Why am i so afraid of irritating you or making you angry? Oh, i know why ; Because i love you. No, because i loved you.

In the morning i wrote you a little song, In the night the song will come to an end.

School is still the same. One of the motivation would be the eye candy next to my class. Hot. I've been going to school, home, sleep, eat, tv, sleep for the past few days. Occasional mahjongs made things worse. I feel like there isn't life other than school, home and mahjong. I need my movies soon. Com crashed last night and thank goodness i've got Royston as my friend. I think it's fated that i know someone like him in life. No one would believe that i grew up with a computer pro considering the stuffs i know ( or don't ) about the computer/technology. I can proudly tell people that i've got a computer pro as my friend :) Chat and Apple cam play was really fun with them. They never fail to put a smile on my face. hahah.

If you tell me you love me, i'll probably fall in love with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home