Thursday, June 12, 2008

Cars

Oh no, pimple problems back again.

Class was still the same, i'm rather proud of myself. I went ahead of the class and finished the work that was supposed to be finished by the end of the day. Thus, i had nothing to do for the 3 hours. That made class a little draggy today. Sad thing is that we have to come up with a design that consists of collar, sleeves,yoke,pleats and gathers. All these combined = ugly. I have no idea what's the lecturer thinking about.

Driving lesson was rather cool today. Circuit went rather well. Instructor saidi improved. I'm glad but i still think i'm not ready for the monday test. I saw a few people who got tested today. Gee, i hope i won't be nervous when it comes to my turn.

I always have to fill me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home