Monday, June 23, 2008

Empty, so empty, so fucking empty.

It's day 3 of bored-ness. Today was still not bad. I woke up at 10am to have breakfastat toa pa yoh with uncle,aunt&cousin. After that, we went to bishan J8 for a walk. Followed by a movie, Get Smart at amk hub. Didnt expect myself to be watching Get Smart with them hahah. Glad that they enjoyed it. After that, we went to thomson plaza for a little walk before going home. It's 6.27pm and i'm feeling very low. There's just something missing, either in my life or in me. I'm not sure. I don't want to fall into depression but i'm afraid it may just happen again. I need to fill my life up. I dont think i have enough friends. I need more friends. I need shopaholics, movie-fanatics & slackalilics. God, what am i to do now?

Call Dad's secretary to get cheque for school.
Remove the bag of MacDonald infront of me ( mess made by my brother)
Finish up the homework that is to be handed in tomorrow
Do the needed housework.

Yeah, life CAN be that boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home