Sunday, June 15, 2008

Raindrops falling on my head.

Happy Father's day of course.

Mahjong for the afternoon before dinner with family at chinatown. I have to admit, the food was great. Definitely going to bring siying there. hahah. Saw Colin,Perly & Jordan on the way back. Went to town for a while before heading home.

It's a wonder why some people can do such things. Well, it may probably just be different points of view.

Driver's test is finally here. Tomorrow would be on of the stressest day of my life. I look forward to this day ever since i learned the word "car". However, i just don't know if i'm ready for it. Confidence level not very high. Hey besties, if i don't call you guys by 3pm tomorrow, it will mean that my license would have to wait. Oh no, i still haven't gotten my passport photo for the license. I think i have to wake up earlier tomorrow to go take, in case i pass you know.

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really hope i can PASS. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home