Friday, July 4, 2008

My Current Obsession

My current aim would be to get in shape. Eat more, excercise more and drink more protein shakes. Yucky but helpful.

Long-term aim is to get plastic surgery. Yeah, i still think i'm not very happy with how i look. No matter what others think, i still know that i'll be much happier after surgery.

When you're bored at home , you just come up with weird stuffs. I have an idea, to look up all my friendster connections and come up with a list of the hottest people i know. I'll probably do that tomorrow cos' im feeling really sleepy now.

Just saw Issey's profile in th afternoon. Im sad to say that such an handsome lad is going out with a not so pretty girl. Haven't seen them together? Go to the link man.

Fernando's girlfriend is ohlala HOT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home