Sunday, July 6, 2008

Only i will understand.

It's 10.45pm now. Tomorrow, it's monday again. Apparel Manufacturing Process is a rather dry subject. However, the interesting parts would be that my lecturer telling us why its not worth buying a non-leather Louis Vuitton Bag,how cheapskate is Topshop and Forever 21. How to see which product is worth the money. It'll kind of help during shopping.

The other day, i saw this middle-aged guy who was androgynous and he was talking about Giorgio Armani and all. Looking at him was like looking into the mirror that tells you your future. That was the moment whereby i thought to myself ; "Do i want to be like him in 20 years?". Yeah, the answer is no. I still think girly guys are really weird. I dont want to be weird.

If i have the money, i'd publish a fashion magazine that caters to teenage boys.

Fashion aint my cup of tea. I dont change as fast as it does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home