Monday, July 7, 2008

May God bless the people in China.

Once i reached home, there was the email of the China earthquake. The sadness and bravery touched my heart. I hope that everything would be fine soon. Then, kellyn and pearlyn sounded so sad, i hope they'd be feeling better. Factory Visit at woodlands today. Didnt know bangalas know how to sew. Realised the cost of a simple Gap tee was $3. Alvin sms-ed me during class. He sounded really sian. Yeah, studying can be really boring. However, what keeps me moving is the fact that i'd be seeing my friends at the later part of the day. I have to tell myself it's worth it. The end of the day would be rewarding. Always look forward.

Hancock, not so nice. I shan't elaborate. 2/5 - both stars goes to Will Smith and Charlize Theron.

I try to be cool ; Cool enough for you.

When i told the world a joke, the world started laughing. I was happy till i realised that the world was laughing at me.

I'm still trying to find the purpose in life. I think that everyone has a different view of life yet they have a similar goal ; No matter who they are, where they are, their goal is to live life to the fullest.

Right now, my friends are the ones that keep me going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home