Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I try my best to be your best.

Sis was nice enough to send me to school today. Yet, i dont feel that thankful. She haven't been a nice sister and i don't see the need to become a good brother.

Consultation, followed by a little of project discussion. My job is to just design, illustrate, find the pantone colours & locate fabric samples. It's the simplest thing to do in the group as my group mates know that i don't have the habit of doing much.

Didn't have anything to do after that so i went to town alone. Shopped alone and waited for a shop to open. It wasn't open when i got there and i decided to wait because my mum doesn't want me to go home yet as she is doing housework and no one else was free to go out with me. Decided to practise the dental thing while waiting. Still, the shop didn't open. Went home. Went to alvin's house to play mj for awhile before going home. Nowadays, i've got a habit to buy food from chomp chomp for supper. Good, eat and sleep. Good.

I'm always looking forward to weekends because i'll know that i'll be having lots of fun with my friends. I have no idea why, i'm always very excited and happy whenever i'm going to sp. It's like going to school with friends. I hope tomorrow will be a happy day.

When i was lonely, time flew by so slowly. I was supposed to be sad but yet i felt happy. Why? It's because its the first time i felt that time started walking.

What to do to make you happy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home