Sunday, July 27, 2008

The light in the darkness.

It's nearing 4 already and i'm feeling hungry and depressed. It's already sunday so it means, it's going to be monday tomorrow. Oh why oh why oh why, 9-6 everyday and the sad thing is the 3 hourse break in between. What the freaking hell am i going to do for that 3 hours considering i'm not on good terms with my classmates? Please tell me how to survive it.

I have to say, i had fun for the past 2 days. I also realised that i'm the kind of person who like to throw hopes into one whole big bag and still hope that the bag doesn't tear. It's like a investment you know but whereby you throw all your money in on just one thing. Aiya, just get what i mean. Even for family and friends. I select certain people who i believe will bring me happiness and i just put all my hopes on them because i believe that the only thing i can do is to believe that happiness would bring happiness.

I very much want to replay things and press the pause button. I want the past, not the future. I'm so freaking hungry now but no one is available to have lunch with me. Im always filled with envy. I still have so much housework to do before fetching my dad and mum from the airport later. Wait, it's 3.53pm already yet why hasn't my mum called?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home