Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Putting out the flames

Fuck. During break yesterday, there was a point whereby i didn't want to hang out with my classmates and ended up sitting in the car. I was so bored, so damn bored. saddening lah, really. Thanks to alvin's suggestion, i decided to head home. Then, isaac called to say he was bored too so, i went over to meet him in sp for lunch since i was craving for pasta. Met leonard and the 3 of us went slacking around places before joining the rest for dinner. Went home, then went to airport with mum to fetch sis.

Today, i skipped class again- the morning one. I think i'm suffering from anti-school something something. I'm tired, really tired of meeting people, trying to see if they are nice, trying to be nice and doing work, so much work. I think deep down, i'm really a little anti-social. I don't have much friends and that's something to prove it. Now, it's 1.27pm and im thinking if i want to go to the afternoon class. Fuck it lah. Alvin at first say go town all that, then say go my house then after that ask me go for class. Also dont know what he's talking about. I don't really know, i'm not in a good mood now. I just want to sleep through the whole month of august.

Fun- is there really an end to it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home