Monday, November 24, 2008

Un-

Un-kissed, Un-embraced, Un-cherished & Un-loved.

I'd very much like not to go to school. I'd very much like to go to roam around bookstores and cd shops. I'd very much like to sit by the poolside, eat muffins and read books. I'd very much like to sit in a theatre all day and watch movies for non-stop.

It's rather saddening, to know that i'll never feel happy. I'll never feel happy because i know that i'm not born into the place i want to be born in. I don't look like the way i want to look. I do not have the life i want to have. Well, i'm not the only person in the world who is experiencing it so i guess there's something called :"live with it, asshole".

However, in life there's something you've got to experience. That would be something called True Love. When you're dying and you have flashbacks of your life, you'd be thinking what was your life about. Was it the money you made? The many times you got promoted? How much sex you had? Or was it the true things that matters, like love and friendship? The smiles of your loved ones, the laughter of friends and the warmth of family. These are the things that truly matter even when you're dead. It is because they would be the ones to remember you in their hearts, allowing you to truly live on. As when we die, we don't really die; We've just moved on and lived in people's memories. You, will decide how you live after you die.

The night was dark, it was as if i was born blind,
Scared and helpless i felt,
I felt around hoping i'd find something,
Anything would be nice,
for nothing is worse than being alone in a place where light no longer exists.
save me, before the night engulfs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home