Saturday, November 29, 2008

Because i dont like my life.

I live in a condo but i freaking sleep in the living room. There i am trying to sleep, some stranger is watching tv in front of me. There i am trying to sleep, some one is happily munching beside me. There i am trying to draw, some one is making so much noise i can't concentrate. I'm the one without the room and i'm also the one without the car. Now my parents wants me to get a fucking cert from U. My sister lives the life of a princess and now wants to give up studies to go work in Campus Crusade, straining the relationship of the family more and also earning 1.2k per month. Wow woman, like 1.2k is going to pay for your car, shopping and high maintanence life. My brother is going into NS alrd so i have nothing to say. I just hope he will snap out of it when he gets out. Can the heavens give me somthing that i can thank them for? Like probably a handsome face, cash or perhaps in the most simplest way, happiness? Everything around me just seem so fake for god's damn sake.

Okay, i just tried to see how the other side of me is reacting to current life. Well after all the complaints, i feel much better. Alright, i'm going to leave this post here to remind me not to complain because i sound damn bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home