Saturday, August 30, 2008

High, how high?

I think i'm running a little too quickly on the road, running in a direction that i have no idea benefits me or not. I really have to review and think about it, am i enjoying myself so far ? The past few months are really different. I think i've transformed into a person that i'd never ever imagine myself to be. I guess i have to stick with my motto for life : Life is about making mistakes and learning from them. As long as you're enjoying yourself, keep on going.

Tonight had been fun for me. Currently, i have no place to sleep on and it's 2.05am alrd. I'm really feeling bored and sleepy. I shall use this time to think about what i'm lacking in life. I also have to remind myself to start saving and stop spending. Guess what? I only have $30 left in my bank account. This account had $1.8k during march. I'm rather shocked myself.

Do i love you as much as i think i love you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home