Friday, March 6, 2009

Lost, never found.

I tried to tell myself a lie, i told myself that i won't ever be alone.

The lesser the love, the lesser the pain.

Money is Power.

Love yourself, no one else.

You can't play on broken strings.

Waiting for other's sympathy is not an option.

If you don't eat the burger, the burger will eat you.

When the night falls and the cold wind blows on your face,
you tell yourself that everything is okay
When the lightning strikes and the thunder roar,
you're hoping that somebody will say

Hey little child, don't be afraid
i'll keep you warm despite the cold rain.
Hey little child, you're not alone
i'll be here to sing you a song

I dont really know what's in my mind, actually i do, i just dont feel like telling anyone. Or rather no one really cares. Oh well, nevermind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home