Sunday, March 1, 2009

Nothing's really about me.

I had fun on both fri and sat. It was a blast hanging out with people like them. Sun was also cool because i got to hang out with the 3 people who basically are main characters in a little childhood story. Roy,Vian & Lsh. Alvin joined us for dinner at chomps too but too bad he had to leave early.

However, there are always the sucky part and for me, it's that i'd still have to wake up early tmr and go for class and then only going home at 6 in the evening. The thing is that, i dont have a holiday and im not even freaking going for itp lah. fuck man, seriously. Block teaching is seriously short term helpful and long term damaging. Well, at least for me. I'm starting to lose interest in this course already. They dont do what i love to do, they dont teach what i want to learn. I want to learn how to make dresses, not to learn how to communicate design arguments or sourcing and costing. It's just my interest to learn how to make dresses, im not going to be in the freaking fashion industry lah. Okay, the more i complain, the more fucked up i feel. Fuck school.

That very night, i just wanted to feel what its like to be the one to throw tantrums, have moodswings and see how you'd react to it. Apparently, no one gives a shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home