Friday, December 26, 2008

Do you want to be the one without love?

All of a sudden, i remembered that school is going to start next week. No, not the day after tomorrow. Well, i really really really don't like classes to start.

Andy and leonard are still snowmanS. Oh, andy should be at the beijing airport now as he is supposed to reach sg at 9.35pm. leo still has 2 days to go.

I'm currently watching MTV. Top 100 songs of 2008. 3rd was Disturbia while 2nd went to With You. It's the advertisement now and my mum nearly switched channels.

I'm having frustrating thoughts for the past few days, i don't know what's wrong and that's the problem. I received a late christmas gift from alvin and it was a ben sherman tee. Thanks man.Okay and the top song of 2008 went to Bleeding Love. Do you agree with MTV? I'm currently sitting at home waiting for time to pass. 2008 is coming to an end and it means a new beginning is coming. I'm not going to give myself any new year resolutions because it never happens. However, i really really really need to pull myself together (or rather my wallet) and start saving. 2008 has been a year of partying, driving and drinking. Such things are very costly okay? So for 2009, it's going to be just Jim Beams and Coke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home