Thursday, December 25, 2008

All i want for christmas is you

On the 23rd, i had a christmas party that i was proud of although i think it could have been much better. The party was rather fun for me and i hope it had been fun for everybody. Presents exchanging was okay this year i think. After the party, we went to yishun demp and sang songs while isaac and kenneth played the guitar. Then it was supper at PNL before everyone headed home. It was a fun night.

On the 24th, isaac and i went around shopping for last minute gifts before meeting my family and siying peiwen alvin to go fetch jialong from the army. Went for dinner then went home. All of a sudden, i had the worse tummy ache ever in my life and it was really unbearable. It kinda spoiled everyone's mood for christmas and they left for gardens to celebrate while i went to the doctor's. Assholic doctor charged me 80 dollars. He said it was gastric infection. Ate my medicine and slept till today.

25th, today. Woke up and found 2 presents by my bed. One of them from my mother was a Chanel Cologne. Happy and disappointed at the same time. The other one was a T-shirt from FCUK from my cousin. Well, i would have been really really happy if someone just got me the The Dark Knight dvd with Joker at the front or any other dvds.... oH well, at least i got presents.
Anyway, i rate this the worse christmas ever in my life. thank you very much.

WARNING, do not visit pearlyn's blog if you are allergic to ultra sweetness. After reading her blog, it just made me feel worse because her life seems so wonderful now. hahah oh well woman! No need to listen to one side only liao! :)

Merry Christmas to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home