Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wednesday, whether or not is my life so boring.

Well, spent my day uselessly sleeping. Woke up at 2pm and did something useful though. Went to see car! Dad is changing a new car! The car is very nice okay? my dream car. Curious to know what car? Don't tell you leh. Anyway, the bad thing is that i'll have trouble controlling it because it's.. yah, bigger. After that, we went for breakfast/lunch/dinner at 5pm. After that, we went to view houses but well, either they were too expensive or not to our liking. Then, there was supposed to be movie outing but no show to watch. How saddening? So, i fell asleep till now which is 9pm. I hate the feeling of falling asleep in the afternoon and waking up in the night. I feel like drinking now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home