Thursday, October 2, 2008

Regrets are never bitter for me.

In my whole life, i have many regrets. However, i think that regretting is just a part of your life. Regrets are there for you to look back to and learn. It's okay if you fall because as long as you know how to get up and not fall the same way, you're growing.

These few days i haven't been at my tiptop condition. I did alot of things wrongly and i try my best to alter it but well what has happened had already happened. I always give in to others and try to be the best i can be. However, i've realised that i'll never be good enough and i'm very tired of trying. It's tiring to change your character but it's even more tiring to wake up everyday constantly hating yourself. However, i love the people that i change for and i'm afraid that they would'nt like me because of my character.Life is at a down point for me nowadays. My mum told me today that i've changed alot though, she says i speak differently and i do things differently. She thinks i've changed for the worse. Why? I don't want that to happen. I want to change for the better, i want to be the best i can be for everyone.

Fucked up shit. I hope i'll find a solution soon. Just ignore this post if you happen to come across it. I just needed to say something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home